America’s Music Festivals Fact Sheet
WHEN: The show begins distribution January 1, 2012.
SHOW LENGTH: 01:58:30, with two one minute breaks and two optional breaks.
HOST: Award-winning pianist, Orli Shaham.
- Amheart Early Music Festival
- Bang on a Can Summer Festival
- Brevard Music Festival
- Canandaigua Lake Music Festival
- Cape Code Chamber Music Festival
- Chamber Music Northwest
- Chautauqua Music Festival
- Eastern Music Festival
- Festival Mozaic
- Golandsky International Piano Festival
- Grand Teton Music Festival
- Indiana University Summer Music Festival
- Interlochen Summer Arts Festival
- La Jolla Music Society SummerFest
- Lake Champlain Chamber Music Festival
- Marlboro Music Festival
- Moab Music Festival
- Music in the Vineyards
- Norfolk Chamber Music Festival
- Ottawa International Chamber Music Festival
- Rockport Chamber Music Festival
- Sante Fe Chamber Music Festival
- Savannah Music Festival
- Seattle Chamber Music Society
- Tanglewood Summer Music Festival
- Virginia Arts Festival
America’s Music Festivals launched this new radio series in 2011 with performances from music festivals of the west coast. Now the series returns with 26 all-new programs that begin airing in January 2012. From the sandy shores of Cape Cod to the sylvan lakesides of Michigan, from the Pacific beaches of California and Oregon to the wine country of Napa Valley, and from the historic grace of Savannah to the red rocks of Utah, the series is atmospheric and adventuresome. This year’s host is the award-winning pianist, Orli Shaham. This program is made possible in part with a grant from the National Endowment for the Arts.